On 30 November, the Tallinn Music and Ballet School (MUBA) hosted the conference "Construction 2023+: Procurement - the engine or the restraint", where the outstanding projects of the Estonian construction industry in 2022 and the leading specialists in the field were honoured. The engineers of projects which included E-Betoonelement's know-how and products were also among the winners.
The MUBA building received great recognition as did Tanel Kullamägi, the senior designer at E-Betoonelement's sister company CES OÜ, who was responsible for the MUBA project's technical solutions, management of the engineering team and supervision of works. He was awarded the title of nominee of the "Construction Engineer of the Year 2022" competition. Tanel is an authorized civil engineer and until April 2022, he worked as the chief designer of PCC Projekt AS.
- The Builder of the Year 2022 is Targo Kalamees.
- The Young Civil Engineer of the Year 2022 is Erki Vellama.
- The title of acknowledged nominee of the Civil Engineer of the Year 2022 competition was awarded to Tanel Kullamägi (MUBA) and Triin Sigus (St. John's School).
- The title of acknowledged nominee of the Young Civil Engineer of the Year 2022 competition was awarded to Richard Raudla.
In addition, the Estonian Association of Construction Entrepreneurs, the Estonian Association of Architectural and Consulting Engineering Companies, the Digital Construction Cluster and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications gave out their prizes:
- Builder of the Year - Taavi Lipp, AS Merko Ehitus Eesti, Tallinn Music and Ballet School building
- Best Building Design - Tallinn Music and Ballet School (MUBA)
At E-Betoonelement and Cesis, we are proud of our people in and feel happy that such remarkable buildings have been completed in cooperation with our partners.
See other winners and the gallery HERE.
See the full-length video of the conference: