The business idea of AS E-Betoonelement is to provide the owners of buildings and construction companies optimal, high-quality and flexible building solutions based on prefabricated concrete products, and related services. We mainly operate in Estonia.
Our building solutions consist of designed and assembled frame structures, stairs, facades, and roof elements. The resources of E-Betoonelement for carrying out our solutions include project management, technical design, manufacturing of concrete structures, and assembly at the building site.
Our objective is to fulfil the high expectations of our clients in terms of long-term economy, short construction period, and good architecture of buildings.
E-Betoonelement belongs to the concern Consolis SAS uniting the leading European manufacturers of prefabricated concrete products. Transferring the best practices of concrete building of our European colleagues enables us to offer modern and innovative solutions to Estonian construction market and make use of the synergy deriving from the private co-operation of more than hundred manufacturers. The objective of Consolis is to turn concrete construction into a known manner of advanced industrial construction that would utilise the benefits of modern reinforced concrete and plant production to enable client-centred and flexible building solutions.
The main objective of E-Betoonelement is to achieve the continuous satisfaction and confidence of clients in the production of building materials in construction industry and the proprietary income with the help of the effective activity of employees.
The environmental objective of E-Betoonelement is to produce and market building materials in an environmentally sustainable and effective manner in order to assure the preservation of ecological values.
Based on the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, the company's operating system has been established and responsibilities and rights have been assigned to each level of the organization. Keeping the focus on quality, environment and work environment is central to the company's business. Watch safety videos for safe movement on the factory territory.
Certificates can be found here.
- is obliged to follow all laws, normative documents, regulations, guidelines, and other requirements related to its activity;
- in co-operation with clients and partners, develops and implements products and services in which special attention is paid to quality, environmental effectiveness, functionality of the life-span, and security.
Measures are the following:
- in terms of quality-based activity: satisfaction of the clients, spending on quality and improvement activities;
- in terms of environmental activity: environmental burden, environmental economy of products, and long life-span;
- in terms of work environment: accidents and absences due to illnesses.
- is obliged to follow the principles of continuous improvement where:
- internal audits, inspections by the management board and external audits are an important means of management;
- employees are taught to value the requirements established for work quality, environment and work environment, and to assume responsibility for the fulfilment of these requirements in their work;
- maintains open information exchange and trustful relations with employees, clients, suppliers, residents and other stakeholders;
- ensure that suppliers and sub-contractors are familiar with the requirements established in the business policy of E-Betoonelement.