Consolis subsidiaries E-Betoonelement AS and CES AS will participate in the fourth BIM and digital construction conference BIMsummit that will be held on 16 April at Erinevate Tubade Klubi, Telliskivi 60A. The conference aims to inspire clients, contractors and designers by sharing success stories and lessons from industry leaders.
This year, Consolis will be represented by Roman Kostrykin who will talk about the digitalisation experience at Consolis. In his presentation, he will focus on three important components in BIM implementation:
- demand in the construction sector;
- technology readyness level;
- human factor.
E-Betoonelement and CES have previously participated in the conference. At the BIMsummit 2019, Jaanus Olop, Head of Design at E-Betoonelement, spoke about how manufacturers of construction materials could establish their position in the changing design world. CES' director Kaspar Ots focused on the implementation of BIM in the industry of prefabricated reinforced concrete and what were the necessary preconditions and benefit for the whole value chain. Besides Jaanus and Kaspar, several other top executives in the construction sector from well-known companies like Novard Group AS, Timbeco Woodhouse OÜ, Pipelife Baltikum and others gave presentations.
In this year's conference, in addition to Roman Kostrykin, there will be several other leaders in the industry from Estonia and abroad who will share inspiring experiences and discuss current issues.
One of this year's foreign speakers is Danielle O'Connell from Skanska USA who will discuss the benefits and challenges of implementing new technologies.
Estonian speakers will also speak on intriguing and exciting topics:
– Deniss Berman (Nordecon AS), Peter Haab (Sweco Projekt AS) and Mark Laas (1Kelvin OÜ) will provide a comprehensive overview of the development, challenges and problems solved at the Port of Tallinn D-terminal project;
– Siim Saidla (PNL OÜ) and Andre Remsel (Harmet Bathroom OÜ) discuss the challenges and opportunities of model design: how to take the construction process into the factory? What challenges do you have to face?
– Pääsu Kaldamäe (BIMest OÜ) will talk about how to use models to ensure effective communication and what tools to use for this purpose.
The list of speakers is being specified.
There are exciting topics at the conference and it is definitely worth going to inspire yourself.
Speakers and topics can be found in more detail on the conference website www.bimsummit.ee.