AS E-Betoonelement and AS Merko Ehitus Eesti have signed a supply contract for designing the working project of precast reinforced concrete elements for T1 Shopping Centre, located at Peterburi road 2, and for the design, production and supply of the elements.
- Project: T1 shopping and entertainment centre
- Address: Peterburi road 2, Tallinn
- Customer: Merko Ehitus Eesti AS
- Services: Design of the working project of precast reinforced concrete elements; design, production and transportation of reinforced concrete elements
- Product nomenclature: Hollow core slabs, columns, beams, stairs, wall and plinth elements
- Project Manager of E-Betoonelement: Toomas Böttcher
“The project of T1 Shopping Centre is interesting in terms of its solution, as it does not represent a regular rectangular building but accommodates spacious and open atriums of different shapes.
Therefore, it will be a challenge for the designers to find solutions for the assemblies between precast and monolithic parts. This is an extensive project, which sets higher expectations for both production and delivery schedules,” says Thomas Böttcher, the project manager of E-Betoonelement.
T1 Shopping Centre is planned to accommodate more than 200 shops on ca 55,000 m². The centre will open to visitors in fall 2017.
Additional information here.