We are looking for a concrete product manufacturer to join our team at the Harku factory. The main task will be to produce precast reinforced concrete elements according to engineering drawings and to carry out their finishing work.
When applying for this position, we expect the following:
- Willingness to work, eagerness to develop, and readiness for physical work.
- Prior work experience in the field and the ability to read engineering drawings.
- Willingness to cooperate, fast learning ability, and adaptability.
- Spatial imagination and logical thinking.
Beneficial skills include:
- kutsealased teadmised ja varasem töökogemus.
In our team:
- You work in an international company.
- You have a reliable and stable job.
- We offer wages above the Estonian average (hourly rate + piece rate).
- We provide internal training and necessary tools for your work.
- We offer professional development training and growth opportunities.
- We compensate for sports activities and provide health insurance.
- We support family events.
- You can get to work for free by bus from the city center and Lasnamäe (with stops throughout the city).
If you feel that this job is right for you, please contact us via phone or email:
Marge Junkur, Human Resources Manager
+372 503 0068