AS E-Betoonelement has entered into a cooperation agreement with AS Maru Ehitus to design and manufacture elements for the commercial and office building to be built at Laki St. 36.
- Object: Commercial and office building
- Address: Laki St. 36, Tallinn
- Architect: Architectural bureau Keko
- Customer of AS E-Betoonelement: AS Maru Ehitus
- Contracting by AS E-Betoonelement: designing, manufacturing and transport of reinforced concrete products
- Project Manager: Neeme Kasela
3D model for the Laki St. 36 commercial and office building
AS E-Betoonelement delivers hollow core slabs, posts, beams, foundation elements and stairs to the object.
Delivery of elements takes place from the start of June to mid-August; the building is scheduled to be completed at the beginning of 2016.