The Concrete Association of Estonia and Tallinn University of Technology work together to organise the 10th Concrete Technology Day. The event will take place on Thursday, 15 October at 12:00 to 17:00 at the Tallinn University of Technology.
- 12:00 Registration
- 12:15 Opening remarks, introduction
- 12:30 The effect of hydrophobic additives used in concrete – Siim Õunloo, Kodasema OÜ
- 13:00 About the context of the collaboration of different parties and materials based on the example of Tondiraba Ice Arena – Ahto Aruväli and Tanel Ojang, AS Merko Ehitus Eesti
- 14:15 Coffee break in the IV floor lobby
- 14:45 Innovative solutions in assembling railway overpasses in Estonia – Arto Lille, Nordecon AS
- 15:30 Concrete: from production to placement – Daniela Corbella, Marco Calandi, Giovanni Esposito, CIFA S.p.A, Italy
- 16:55 Summary of the Technology Day
Participation requires registration.
Read more www.betoon.org