On the 12th of June, an advanced training organized by the Estonian Association of Civil Engineers will take place in the auditory NRG131 of Tallinn Technical University: “Express Course of the Principles of Design Work Service and Organization of Design Work” . The lecturer is an authorized civil engineer, Indrek Tärno, from Projektipea OÜ.
Designers and construction project managers, contracting entities of construction projects, real estate developers, lawyers, and officers are welcome to the training. The training will last 3x90 minutes.
The training will cover topics such as
- today’s problems in contracting design work and construction work;
- faulty mindsets of contracting entities in everyday practice;
- what causes a construction project to go wrong?;
- basic knowledge to avoid mistakes;
- terms—i.e. what the terms mean;
- tasks of the contracting entity, tasks of the designer, tasks of the builder;
- preparation of design, draft plan of design project, agreement of construction consultation;
- stages of design project;
- structure of design project and fields of design;
- main design, design management;
- forms of design contracting, general contracting, and co-contracting;
- time schedule of design work;
- integrity and concordance of design project;
- designer oversight;
- product drawings;
- expert assessment of construction project.
TIME SCHEDULE OF TRAININGS:
09:45 – 10:00 Registration
10:00 – 11:30 Lecture
11:30 – 11:45 Coffee break
11:45 – 13:15 Lecture
13:15 – 14:15 Lunch
14:15 – 15:45 Lecture
15:45 – 16:00 Q&A
Participants of the training will receive a certificate with 6.0 TPs (points of advanced training established by the EEL professional committee). Training participation fee: EUR 130 or EUR 80 (members of EEL, EKVÜ, EVKIS, EGÜ, and EVL). VAT is added to the prices. Lunch and coffee break are included in the price.
Registration to trainings: until 09.06.2019 (incl.) via homepage HERE or via e-mail address: email@example.com.
Invoice will be cancelled/participation fee will be refunded if non-participation is notified about the latest on 05.06.2019.
News source, further information, and registration: http://www.ehitusinsener.ee/event/projekteerimisteenuse-pohimotete-ja-projekteerimise-korraldamise-kiirkursus/