The Harku factory headquarters of E-Betoonelement opened the Concrete Association of Estonia’s photography exhibition of the nominees of the Concrete Building of the Year 2017 and the winning works of the years 2000–2016. The exhibition welcomes all our employees, collaborators and customers. The exhibition is open for a month.
The Concrete Association of Estonia’s photography exhibition at E-Betoonelement
2000.-2016. winning works of the year:
2017 year Concrete building - a house in Viimsi. Main award - subscriber Mait Rõõmusaar.
2016 year Concrete building- Estonian National Museum. The main prize – DGT Architects (Dan Dorell, Lina Ghotmeh, Tsuyoshi Tane).
2015 year Concrete building –Ihaste bridge. The main prize –Ehituse ja Tarkvara inseneribüroo OÜ (Juhan Idnurm ja Siim Idnurm).
2014 year Concrete building – Tondiraba Ice hall. The main prize – Kadarik Tüür Arhitektid OÜ.
2013 year Concrete building– Reconstruction of Ülemiste Traffic Network. The main prize AS K-Projekt (the main designer).
2012 year Concrete building–Tallinn´s Lennusadam water planes hangar concrete structures reconstruction. The main prize – constructors Karl Õiger ja Heiki Onton.
2011 Concrete building of the year - Sculpture Cromatico. The main prize goes to the sculptor Lukas Kühne.
2010 Concrete building of the year- private house in Pirita. The main prize - architect Andres Lember, Male Maja OÜ.
2009 Concrete building of the year- Tallink´s office building. The main prize - architect Meelis Press.
The Concrete Building of the Year 2008 – the expansion of Tallinn Airport. Grand Prix – architect Jean-Marie Bonnard, Sofreavia SA.
The Concrete Building of the Year 2007 – arch bridge of Puurmani. Grand Prix – engineers Siim Idnurm, Juhan Idnurm.
The Concrete Building of the Year 2006 – office building for Luku-Expert. Grand Prix – architect Hindrek Kesler.
The Concrete Building of the Year 2005 – office building for TTP. Grand Prix – architect Meelis Press.
The Concrete Building of the Year 2004 – Ülemiste Hotel. Grand Prix – architect Martin Aunin.
2003 Concrete building of the year – private house in Viimsi the main prize– architectural bureau Emil Urbel.
2002 Concrete building of the year Tartu prison. The main prize– Architectural burea Kalle Rõõmus AS.
2001 Concrete building of the year – dry bulk terminal – The main prize– designer Randväli ja Karema AS.
The Concrete Building of the Year 2000 – Rocca al Mare School. Grand Prix – Architectural Bureau Urbel ja Peil.
Nominees for the "Concrete Building of the year 2017":
1. Alter Group commercial building – Võru tn 162, Tartu;
2. Aravete Agro silo storage – Mägise küla, Ambla vald, Järvamaa;
3. Balti jaama market – Kopli 1, Põhja-Tallinn, Tallinn;
4. Office building – Peterburi tee 2F, Lasnamäe, Tallinn;
5. Residential building in Kangru small town – Kullerkupu 23, Kangru small town, Kiili municipality, Harju county;
6 Residential building in Viimsi – Viimsi municipality, Harju county;
7. Film museum – Pirita road 64, Tallinn;
8. Care home Skärvet – Växjö, Sweden;
9. Apartmentbuilding – Pikk tn 43, 45, 47, Tartu;
10. Warehouse Hotel - Allika Industrial Park, Angerja road 42, Harku municipality, Harju county;
11. Luther Business House Machine Shop - Luther Business House, Vana-Lõuna 39/1, Tallinn;
12. Mustamäe Health center- Ehitajate road 27, Mustamäe, Tallinn
13. Rocca al Mare School Outdoor Classroom Ateena - Vabaõhumuuseumi road 8, Haabersti, Tallinn;
14. Stera production building - Allika Industrial Park, Angerja road 53, Harku municipality, Harju county;
15. Infrastructure for the tram line at Tallinn Airport - Lasnamäe, Tallinn;
16. Exhibition of polar bears in the Zoo of Tallinn - Paldiski road 145, Haabersti, Tallinn;
17. Veerenni Health Center - Veerenni 53A, Tallinn;
18. Teachers' Home - Uuslinna 3a, Lasnamäe, Tallinn.
19. Commercial Building with Parking House - Mustamäe road 3, Kristiine, Tallinn.
Good discovery and enjoyment!