The Estonian Concrete Association has published two new guidelines on the transport and installation of precast concrete elements:
- „BÜ10: Betoonelementide transport” (Transport of precast concrete elements);
- „BÜ13: Betoonelementide paigaldamine” (Installation of precast concrete elements).
The guidelines were put together in cooperation with major Estonian manufacturers of precast concrete products and other experts in the field of construction, including Rauno Pikkor, the Purchasing and Logistics Manager of E-Betoonelement. The authors used several information materials the most important of which were the guidelines issued by the Finnish Concrete Association - "Betonielementtien kuljetus” and "Betonielementtien turvallinen asennus”.
The guidelines are intended primarily for concrete element transporters and installers, but they are certainly equally needed by concrete element designers, manufacturers, general contractors and supervisors. In addition, they can be used as teaching materials at schools.
The new guidelines are available at:
- Ehituskeskus, Rävala pst 8, Tallinn,
- The headquarters of the Estonian Concrete Association, Pärnu mnt 141, Tallinn,
- Savekate OÜ office, Teguri 47b, Tartu.
Toomas Vainola, Managing Director of Estonian Concrete Association
Phone: +372 648 1918; +372 50 366 50; e-mail: email@example.com