The BIM summit, which was supposed to take place in spring but was cancelled due to Covid-19, will take place on September 17. The event is taking place for the fourth time and is the largest summit in Estonia focusing on BIM and digital construction topics.
Once again, the program includes latest topics and exciting experience stories from specialists in the field. It goes without saying that Consolis is also participating as Europe's largest company offering concrete building solutions. Roman Kostrõkin from Consolis will talk about the experience of digitization and how it has had an impact on sales, project management, design, production and installation.
In addition to Roman Kostrõkin, many other specialists in the field from Estonia and abroad will present exciting topics, discussing the following issues:
- challenges and benefits of implementing new technologies;
- challenges and opportunities of model design;
- use of models to ensure effective communication;
- Development of the Port of Tallinn D-terminal design, challenges encountered and problems solved;
- and plenty of other exciting and educational issues
Speakers and topics can be found in more detail on the website www.bimsummit.ee
All tickets are sold out.