The Technology Day of Concrete will take place on 20 October at the Tallinn University of Technology. The day is organised by the Concrete Association of Estonia (CAE) and the Tallinn University of Technology (TUT).
The schedule of the Technology Day:
· 12:00 p.m. – Registration
· 12:30 p.m. – The importance of vibration in casting monolithic concrete structures – Arvo Kaljumäe, PR Betoon OÜ
· 1:15 p.m. – What is BIM? – Kaido Hanikat, Conviso OÜ
BIM – helpful in concrete works – Aivars Alt, Tallinn University of Technology
· 2:00 p.m. – Coffee break in the lobby of the 4th storey
· 2:30 p.m. – Tallink – AA & XXX finned facade – Kaspar Parkja from Tartu Maja Betoontooted AS and Indrek Vene from Mikroprojekt OÜ
3:30 p.m. – Extra dosed bridge over the River Daugava with multiple-level web of flyovers – Eduards Raubiško, representative of the Customer from Riga
· 4:30 p.m. – The end of the Technology Day
Participants will get in-service training points of the Estonian Association of Civil Engineers. The precondition for participation is registration.
Attendance fee is EEK 500
Members of the CAE – EEK 300
Stationary students of UAS and TUT – free of charge
Attendance fee includes participation in the seminar, seminar materials, and coffee break.